USA - University of Illinois at Chicago
- Memorandum of Understanding
- Addendum I Faculty Exchange Agreement
- Addendum II Student Exchange Agreement
Prof. P. Mitkas - School of Electrical and Computer Engineering
Scientific Cooperation Agreement aiming to the developing of joint scientific research between all Schools operating in the two Universities and exchanges of faculty members, undergraduate and postgraduate students.
- Addendum I to the faculty member exchanges: Exchange of one (1) faculty member / semester.
Exchanges should cover for themselves the costs of travel, subsistence, nutrition and medical insurance. The host institution will provide work space, computer access and University libraries.
- Addendum II concerning student exchanges:
Exchange of one (1) undergraduate or postgraduate student / semester. Undergraduates should be at least in the 3rd semester.
Exchange students will have a tuition waiver but will cover the costs themselves: travel, accommodation, nutrition, visas, health care and administrative support (as detailed in relevant Appendix A of the Addendum).