Celebrating the 10th Anniversary of our Postgraduate Program in Landscape Architecture at the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, an International Student Competition on Landscape Architecture, Thessaloniki 2014, Greece is organized, with the theme ‘Re-designing the cityscape from the forest to the seafront: Tritis Septemvriou Street.’, as it appears on the website landarch-competition2014.web.auth.gr
From the International Relations Department
On Sunday, 23.3.2014, the Rector of Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Prof. Y. Mylopoulos, visited Korce, Albania, in order to sign an Agreement of Scientific Cooperation with the Rector of the University of Fan Noli in Korce.
Prof. Mylopoulos had also the chance to attend the 25th of March celebration in the greek school Homerus, as well as, the opening ceremony of the new Consulate of Greece in Korce.
Τo the Secretaries of all
Departments of AUTH
Please find enclosed the announcement from the European Office of Cyprus on the new issue of the monthly magazine "EUROPEAN NEWS". For more information you can visit the website:
Visit Delegation from University of Tirana - Albania. in A.U.Th..
Anouncement of the beginning of Albanian Language lessons to greek students of A.U.Th with Dr. Rozana Rushiti.
- Dr. Dhori Kule, Rector of University of Tirana
- Dr. Shezi Rokaj - Dean of Faculty of History and Philology
- Dr. Mynyr Koni - Dean of Faculty of Natural Sciences
- Dr. Sulo Haderi - Dean of Faculty of Economics
The meeting was attended by Mr. Riza Poda, General Concul of Albania in Thessaloniki.
Video of Chinese student named Yung Cie, from the University Beijing Foreign Studies of China giving an Interview that aims to the promotion of the Greek - Chinese friendship on 28.1.2014.
On 23.1.2104 a delegation visit from Beijing Foreign Studies University was realized at A.U.Th
Names of the Delegation:
- Prof. YANG Xueyi, Chairman of the University Council of BFSU,
- Prof. LI Youwen, Director of the International Office,
- Prof. ZHANG Min, Deputy Dean of the French Department,
- Mr. LIU Boran, Deputy Director of the Alumni Affairs Office,
- Ms. WANG Man, Lecturer of Modern Greek, School of European Languages and Cultures.
It is with great pleasure that we inform you of our Summer School in July 2014 in Toulouse !