From Collaborating Universities
In the webpage below you can find information about all the activities of the University and especially of the Department of Greek Studies of the Shanghai International Studies University as well as articles for the Chinese Civilization.
We inform you that the online newspaper of March 2014 the EMUNI (Euromediterranean University) in which Aristotle is a member, has announced the latest news EMUNI (events, notices, announcements, etc.).
Please update for any interested.
Visit Delegation from University of Tirana - Albania. in A.U.Th..
Anouncement of the beginning of Albanian Language lessons to greek students of A.U.Th with Dr. Rozana Rushiti.
- Dr. Dhori Kule, Rector of University of Tirana
- Dr. Shezi Rokaj - Dean of Faculty of History and Philology
- Dr. Mynyr Koni - Dean of Faculty of Natural Sciences
- Dr. Sulo Haderi - Dean of Faculty of Economics
The meeting was attended by Mr. Riza Poda, General Concul of Albania in Thessaloniki.
On 23.1.2104 a delegation visit from Beijing Foreign Studies University was realized at A.U.Th
Names of the Delegation:
- Prof. YANG Xueyi, Chairman of the University Council of BFSU,
- Prof. LI Youwen, Director of the International Office,
- Prof. ZHANG Min, Deputy Dean of the French Department,
- Mr. LIU Boran, Deputy Director of the Alumni Affairs Office,
- Ms. WANG Man, Lecturer of Modern Greek, School of European Languages and Cultures.
We are delighted to announce that registration for Course of Serbian language (beginner level) is now open!
This course is taught online and it lasts 12 weeks. All details and further information can be found at http://learnserbian.fil.bg.ac.rs/.
Registration will be open until 10th February 2014.
For any additional information, don’t hesitate to contact us.
Organized by the Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb, Croatia.
June 04-07, 2014
Before April 10, 2014: €350
After April 10, 2014: €390
First Call for papers for the 3rd International Conference Science and Modern University, organized by the Faculty of Philosophy, University of Nis, Serbia, on November 15th and 16th 2013.
The official languages of the conference are Serbian, all Slavic languages, English, French and German.
A selection of papers will be published after the conference.
Papers taking either theoretical or pedagogical viewpoints are invited for the following panels:
The 100th Anniversary of the Balkan War II