The Euro-Mediterranean University (EMUNI), in partnership with eLearnAfrica, a social entrepreneurship, and Wiley, a leading provider of online education, is developing a master study programme titled Master of Public Administration in the Post-Crisis Era. This programme is offered entirely online, comprising 60 ECTS as part-time study.
The programme is designed to be of particular relevance to those seeking quality online education to improve their knowledge and advance their careers in various sectors related to public administration, particularly to those from across the Mediterranean region and the African continent.
Key features of the programme:
• Contemporary approaches and practices in public administration with emphasis on the post-Covid19 emerging trends at the national, regional and international levels.
• Practice-oriented and focussed on applied aspects of public administration, while grounded in sound theoretical work.
• State-of-the-art online teaching methods and educational aids, providing a rich and interactive learning experience, while allowing students the flexibility to manage their own learning plan and schedule.
• Driven by the Sustainable Development Goals and empowering the individuals to be an engine of positive change in the transition towards sustainability.
The programme will be topical, competence-based and involving an international group of students and teachers.
Purpose of the call
EMUNI University is looking for qualified Higher Education faculty members to develop, with strong professional support and guidance, the online teaching material of the following modules:
• Public Policy
The faculty members are also expected to teach their developed modules once the programme starts.
Conditions for teachers
• The ability and formal right to teach independently in the accredited universities in the national context, at the master level (academic titles: Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Full Professor).
• Willingness to develop online teaching material, based on guidance for online teaching and full professional technical support. A high level of flexibility in the approach to teaching and strong willingness to learn new skills (in the online environment) are key.
• Ability to dedicate between 100-150 hours over the course of 3 months to the development of the 6-ECTS course, starting as soon as possible.
• The ability to teach online in limited scope once the course starts (around 8h/month).
• The consent of the employer / ability to get paid through an authorial contract.
Expression of Interest
Please send an expression of interest, accompanied by a CV, including the relevant professional experience and publications within the area(s) of the applied course(s) to Dr. Jerneja Penca, Head of Academic Affairs at firstname.lastname@example.org.
At a later stage, selected faculty members will be required to submit their employer’s consent for collaboration in the study programme.