- Memorandum of Understanding with the Faculty of Engineering
- Agreement of Scientific Cooperation between the School of Electrical and Computer Engineering (AUTh) and the Graduate School of Science, Technology and Innovation, KOBE University
- Memorandum of Understanding for Student Exchange with the Graduate School of Science, Technology and Innovation, KOBE University
University Name: Kobe University
Date of initial signing: 6 / 9 / 2013
Duration of Agreement: 2020 - Aug. 2023
Contact Person: S. Manoliadou, tel. 2310 995307
Scientific coordinator:Prof. El. Kolokitha - School of Civil Engineering for the MoU with the Faculty of Engineering, Prof. A. Hatzopoulos - School of Electrical and Computer Engineering, for the Agreement of Scientific Cooperation and the MoU with the Graduate School of Science, Technology and Innovation
Participating Faculties and Schools::
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Research development. Mutual exchange of Professors or Lecturers, undergraduate and postgraduate students. Joint organization of seminars or conferences. The implementation of the activities will be examined on a case by case basis and depending on the available financial resources. Validity period until August 2023.
- 22.10.2021 Appendix which refers to the exchange of undergraduate and postgraduate students with emphasis from Kobe University at the Graduate School of Science, Technology & Innovation, through the Erasmus + International program (funding) and will be valid until March 2023.